1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sammyforthewin

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You’re alright, Sammy. Don’t hate yourself. You have to learn to love yourself before you can love others. You’re human, dude. We always do dumb shit. We just need to work on not doing that as much ;)
    Mar 17, 2019
  2. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Thanks brother :/
    Mar 17, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Day 0 is the start of something new. New perspective, new knowledge, new information, new self-awareness new appreciation for the good in you :)
    Mar 17, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey man, dont beat yourself up too bad. This is a hard addiction to break anf the fact that youre even trying puts you ahead of many others. This is a long and hard journey with ups and downs and theres no reason to hate yourself during any of it. In the end its all just part of our lives right now and we just have to realize that and do the best we can in the moment. Dust off and try again.
    Mar 17, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I know the feeling all too well the last few days. Keep your head up brother. Better days are ahead!
    Mar 17, 2019
  6. control your life
    control your life
    You can do it man. Remember what was working for you. Forgive yourself , change your ways and try again . Good luck frendo
    Mar 17, 2019
  7. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Thank you for your kind words and motivation, guys! :)
    Mar 18, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    “Shame is a focus on self, guilt is a focus on behavior.
    Shame is ‘I am bad.’ Guilt is ‘I did something bad.’”
    “If you put shame in a Petri dish, it needs three things to grow exponentially:
    secrecy, silence and judgment.”
    “Lighten up on yourself. No one is perfect. Gently accept your humanness.”
    -Deborah Day
    Mar 20, 2019