1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Talove

1. vulture175
    vulture175
    Yo i did try water fasting few times, exhausted yes, but my mind and body got lighter. Physically withdrawn, but mentally happy
    Mar 30, 2019
    Deleted Account and Talove like this.
  2. Talove
    Talove
    Yes, very good way to describe it. I am on day 3 now currently. There is just a default since of peace and being in it.
    Mar 30, 2019
  3. vulture175
    vulture175
    I think I'll start the practice tmr. Should i start next weekend instead? Just worried I'll get starving at work
    Mar 31, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Talove
    Talove
    I depends on how long, I just finished an almost 4 day fast. From my experience Day 1 and 2 were fine, but Day 3 is where I was hit with a lot of mental and physical fatigue. I did it cause I felt like I needed to experience something new. Plan time off work, if you want to do a longer one. Doing basic physical and mental activities, start to become too hard. It is less about hunger, and more of enduring fatigue.
    Mar 31, 2019
  5. vulture175
    vulture175
    how are you now? What do you do with that constant fatigue? Btw do you know the way to cure nullity? I'm currently experiencing depressive episodes and functioning very slowly. Sometimes i just get frozen and numb and couldn't function well or do not know what i'm doing
    Apr 1, 2019
  6. Talove
    Talove
    The fatigue was only from the fast. Within an hour after breaking it, it started to go away. The deeper you go into a fast, the less you can do. I meditated, watched videos, music, and just appreciated life. It forces you to go within. I don't know exactly what you mean by nullity, but if it is what you are explaining, it sounds like a transition in consciousness. But, you probably know better than me.
    Apr 1, 2019
    Deleted Account and vulture175 like this.
  7. vulture175
    vulture175
    There's a lot of mental problems i wish i could solve, depression, anxiey, fear, anger, i guess all are just forms created from depression and anxiety. Olike OCD is anxiety, schizophrenia is depression. Idk. I wish there could be an ultimate way to solve them all.
    Apr 2, 2019
  8. Talove
    Talove
    We are human so we all feel those things. All you need to know is that you are not crazy or any different by feeling the way you do. You can not solve them, you have to accept them as a part of you. Then you can transcend them. A situation that makes you feel anger will make you feel anger. But if you raise your awareness and that situation comes, you can say,"usually this would cause me to be angry," And not be.
    Apr 3, 2019