1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by boichywow

1. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    with you here it is only getting better :)Thank you so much for asking
    Mar 29, 2019
  2. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    @prettyboichad Gosh did i miss you! I will be honest having some ups and downs, i lied to myself it was only going to become worse but now i understand it can only be better. So now i want to leave the stress. I do not need to let my poisonous thoughts affect me. You asking me how i am doing means so much!!How about you? I see you are becoming a more important person to the community day by day. Well done :)
    Mar 29, 2019
  3. boichywow
    boichywow
    We were all very upset about your disappearance, and so obviously glad to hear you are fine. I remember TigerUppercut once told me how stress needs to become something you do not fear, but accept and manage. A huge part in nofap is learning how to manage your emotions, stress, and anxiety.
    Mar 29, 2019
  4. boichywow
    boichywow
    Previously, in another life, me and you used fapping to console our bodies from the stress of living our lives. Now, we kick out fapping in order to learn how it is we can begin living once again. Welcome back to Fighting the good fight! ୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨

wow! He call did me important?
    Mar 29, 2019
  5. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You are loved and more important than you can ever fathom. The people in your life are so SO lucky to have a loveable friend like you.
    Feb 3, 2020