1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by vulture175

1. smoothdrive
    smoothdrive
    try deep breathing and cardio workout.
    Mar 31, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Try to keep going plus learn ways to reduce both of those things. Aerobic exercise, stretching, meditating...giving up on wanking for a while.
    Mar 31, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Don't go to PMO or smoking. Do anything other than that where you have to use a lot of physical or mental work.
    Mar 31, 2019
  4. Leonzh
    Leonzh
    Anything useful. usually depression comes when you have nothing to do. so find something useful to do which you are also interested in. like reading a book which you always wanted to read or learning a new skill or a new language. just do something positive, and make yourself busy with that then depression will disappear and as a result anxiety vanishes. If you make a habit out of that it will affect more... My best.
    Mar 31, 2019
  5. Leonzh
    Leonzh
    Do you know German ?
    Mar 31, 2019
  6. vulture175
    vulture175
    I dun know German man. It feels like you open a book but couldn't manage yourself to open the pages. I mean when both depression/anxiety attack, i function very slow. Deep breathing does help my anxiety, but then, depression steps in immediately once the anxiety is eased. I'll try to combine all those methods together. Thanks guys
    Apr 1, 2019