1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sammyforthewin

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Pull yourself together, Sammy. Don’t let things you can’t control determine whether you pmo or not. Deep breaths.
    Mar 31, 2019
  2. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Yea, my mind is still clear...But nobody cares bout me...Everyone has their own problems...Gonna write my first final exam on tuesday, but I couldn't learn because of their dispute...
    Mar 31, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah I know it’s tough, man. That’s the way the world works unfortunately...everyone has their own shit going on.
    Mar 31, 2019
  4. Sammyforthewin
    Mar 31, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Tiger's right, buddy. If you leave the choice up to other people whether you have peace, you'll never have any. Find a way to isolate your mind, even if it involves physically removing yourself from the situation. Make it an opportunity to get stronger, not to feel sorry for yourself. Also, don't be afraid to reach out. There are people you've never even met who care about you.
    Mar 31, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry to hear of these troubles Sammy, wish you find peace and strength to you.
    Mar 31, 2019
  7. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Thank you RG! Stay strong!
    Mar 31, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I understand how you're feeling Sammy as that is what I constantly go thru at home. Don't lose hope you can recover. Focus on your studies :)
    Mar 31, 2019
  9. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Thanks for sharing, Newiee! Stay strong as well! :)
    Mar 31, 2019
  10. WonderingKid21
    WonderingKid21
    you may bend but you do not break
    raise your fist again, my friend :)
    lost a round? me too
    the match has not ended yet :D
    Mar 31, 2019
  11. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    @Omar21 Thanks for that lil motivation, bro! We'll do this, inshaallah! :)
    Mar 31, 2019
  12. WonderingKid21
    WonderingKid21
    inshaallah :D
    Mar 31, 2019