1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by SweetTransformation

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Great news :)
    Apr 1, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Wowwww, hey there! You ve been missing for quite some time. Back in the day we used to have the same PMO free days! I dont know if you remember me , i was MentalRove! Good to see you around again!!
    Apr 1, 2019
  3. SweetTransformation
    SweetTransformation
    Heyyyy!!
    I'm so glad to see that you're still here! Do I remember you? Mate, I looked up Mental Rove but I couldn't find it so I thought you left - I'm SO glad you're here! Aaaw, How's it going though?
    Apr 1, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well,i removed that account and later on i made this one . Im all good , still crushing PMO :). And you ? How was the time off you took?
    Apr 2, 2019
  5. SweetTransformation
    SweetTransformation
    Well, I think at one point when I reached about 6 months, I relapsed then had ups and downs. I felt I needed a bit of space from here and carried on with life. I had many ups and downs in general and with PMO sometimes reaching months then back at it. I really just wanna stop PMO once and for all. Seeing you on here inspires me and makes me feel that it's achievable because we started together didn't we!
    Apr 2, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thats right!! It is highly achievable. I have full faith in you that one day you will be completely free ! :)
    Apr 2, 2019
    Coffee Candy likes this.