1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. boichywow
    boichywow
    @goodnice 2.0 warned me not stay up this late..
    I'm just barely awake to write my journal.. argh...
    How are you doing Eoghan? Any urges?
    Apr 12, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm all right. Brief urges during work today, but I had stuff to do, so attending to them wasn't even a possibility. To tell the truth, since I've joined NoFap, my urges have been really weak. If they'd been this weak three weeks ago, I probably wouldn't have joined.
    Apr 12, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I didn't expect this and I don't quite know what to make of it, other than to be grateful for the breathing space.
    Apr 12, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I was going to begin a journal, but now I'm not sure I can have much to say yet. I'd feel like an arsehole as well, rubbing the faces of people who are hurting in my lack of urges.
    Apr 12, 2019
  5. boichywow
    boichywow
    hahaha
    Well I am jealous of your lack of urges, but I know you've had to work hard to make that happen.

Journaling isn't for the readers, it is a little more... selfish. It's for you to reflect over yourself and simply let something out, whatever that something may be.
    Sometimes, you may need to cough up your heart before you can breathe.
    Apr 12, 2019
  6. boichywow
    boichywow
    Good night man :)
    Apr 12, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Good night, Bear. Talk to you tomorrow. Erm... later today, actually. It's already a good day, I think.
    Apr 12, 2019
  8. boichywow
    boichywow
    Noice :)
    Have an awesomely fapless friday.
    Apr 12, 2019