1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sir. I gotta stop

1. letter
    letter
    I hope you find happiness and all kinds of meaning in life. Do you have anyone you can talk to about these things?
    Apr 26, 2019
  2. Sir. I gotta stop
    Sir. I gotta stop
    @letter thanks. I can't seem to stay out of my head when talking to people. It's like I'm the only one here sane and everyone just hates me
    Apr 26, 2019
    Sammyforthewin and letter like this.
  3. letter
    letter
    I know that feeling. Not fun. It can be tough to break out of.

The world has grown into a colder place, but there are still people out there who care. Many people want to care, but they just suck at showing it...they're full of problems of their own, you know? They can't see past their own pain.
    Apr 26, 2019
  4. Sir. I gotta stop
    Sir. I gotta stop
    @letter wish I could believe you. I appreciate the kind words honestly
    Apr 26, 2019
    Sammyforthewin and letter like this.
  5. letter
    letter
    Honestly, I've been there. I know how impossible it can be to believe. It takes time and strength and wisdom, especially where people can seem so intent to bring you harm.
    Apr 26, 2019
  6. letter
    letter
    But even if you can't believe that now, believe that one day you can believe. Or believe that one day you can believe that you'll one day believe. You know what I'm saying eh? No matter how many layers of this stuff you gotta go through, it is there, somewhere.
    Apr 26, 2019
  7. letter
    letter
    And meaning? Man. Do do you what it means to me to be able to be here today to say these things to you? At least for me, it was worth suffering for.

So while I hope things get better for ya, I know it's not easy. Life can be so painful. But it's also precious...b'cuz today all my sorrow means something.
    Apr 26, 2019
  8. letter
    letter
    What I'm saying, in a long winded way, is that I really appreciate that you appreciate this kindness :)

I believe you man. I know you're being real. So I'm giving you honesty for honesty, because that's what you deserve. And kindness for kindness.
    Apr 26, 2019