1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by WonderingKid21

1. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    “Love and peace of mind do protect us. They allow us to overcome the problems that life hands us. They teach us to survive… to live now… to have the courage to confront each day.” —Bernie Siegel
    May 3, 2019
  2. WonderingKid21
    WonderingKid21
    what are "love and peace of mind"? peace of mind seems a bit abstract to me. if you may elaborate my friend!
    May 3, 2019
  3. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    We have a long way to go in our life and sometimes not everything just go as we wish. Pain comes when we are too concern about what we wish, about yesterday and future. Our mind become agitated, and that make blind and numb to feel our precious life, the beautiful things around us, forgot someone who love us.
    May 3, 2019
  4. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    Without feeling the sad when we fail, we will never know the feeling of happiness being success. The the good things we feel, we learn, makes us grow, is just because the exist of the other side. Let go and love the nature of life, find peace with love, and the nature will return the same. Life is a mirror.
    May 3, 2019
  5. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    “Loving ourselves (and others) works miracles in our lives.” – L. Hay **I added the bracket** >w<
    May 3, 2019
  6. WonderingKid21
    WonderingKid21
    May 3, 2019
  7. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    I'm the one who need to thank you my friend. I remember the first day I came here when I relapse, what u and @WhileSheep told me, you save my day.
    May 3, 2019
  8. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    May 3, 2019
  9. WonderingKid21
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    stay strong man.

this dunya is just a stupid illusion.
    May 4, 2019
  11. WonderingKid21
    WonderingKid21