1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Clauss24

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sounds like a good strategy.
    May 12, 2019
    Sammyforthewin and Clauss24 like this.
  2. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    I read a post here about it. I feel like it can work bc I've tried the brute force approach and it always ends with a relapse. This feels like it can be a solution
    May 12, 2019
  3. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    I recommend you try it. It's like a 180 degrees shift in strategy. Basically one doesn't need to do anything, but to peel his layers of personality until he contacts the "lustful" version of him, then basic exchange with it just to understand why he is so committed to pmo
    May 12, 2019
  4. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    I know it sounds kind of crazy but one has to treat the "addict" part or the lustful part as a different self. It sounds somehow spiritual but it is strange bc I think it has some truth to it.
    May 12, 2019
  5. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    The thing is: if this "addict" part can feel heard or given a voice, or acknowledged it won't feel the need to do urges and push toward pmo, it is kind of its method/way of expressing its lower needs. Somehow
    May 12, 2019
  6. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    I don't believe one time of "understanding" can solve it magically. Probably it is something like a process of healing, where affirmation and continual understanding can heal the inner void and bridge it
    May 12, 2019