1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by josbo21

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah it sucks.
    May 12, 2019
  2. josbo21
    May 12, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Just remember that it will pass. Just have to wait it out.
    May 12, 2019
  4. josbo21
    josbo21
    Yes, I must get through it. Better times will come ;)
    May 12, 2019
  5. !!Ranger!!
    !!Ranger!!
    Flatline ????
    May 12, 2019
  6. josbo21
    josbo21
    May 12, 2019
  7. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    You have libido rn?
    May 12, 2019
  8. josbo21
    josbo21
    Nope, no libido and feel a bit sad and low in general terms. But as I have said before, it is part of the process and we have to get through it.
    May 12, 2019
  9. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Yes man...I was in flatline during my 90 days streak + depression
    May 12, 2019
  10. !!Ranger!!
    !!Ranger!!
    Thank you... Around month ago, I lost my libido for couple of days, like I don't feel anything in my lower part even after watching couple of P videos and that scared shit out of me...and just to prove myself that everything is fine I watched all sort of adult content till I get sensation.
    May 12, 2019
  11. !!Ranger!!
    !!Ranger!!
    Man I wish I knew it was normal.. Thank you
    May 12, 2019
  12. josbo21
    josbo21
    No worries @TrafficSignal, every day we learn new things here. Just stay alert.
    May 13, 2019
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I never understood why flatline is bad? its time when you have no energy yes but also you dont have urges and sex drive, i change my sex drive for flatline any day.
    May 13, 2019
  14. josbo21
    josbo21
    Nice reflection, @Radiance.

Well, I do not label it as good or bad thing. For me the main thing here is that I feel lower motivation for doing workouts or lose some sensitivity with some comments. But anyway, it is part of the Nofap issue.
    May 13, 2019
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    With flatline comes deep depression for me. It’s horrible.
    May 13, 2019
  16. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well i have depression all the time so i guess its not such a big difference for me but i never trully experienced flatline, so who knows how can affects my condition.
    May 13, 2019
  17. josbo21
    josbo21
    I feel for both of you, I never experienced that low. But I realise when I have it and when not.
    May 13, 2019