1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Clauss24

1. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    But now "you" keep relapsing. How can "you" want to quit and want to relapse at the same time? This question drove me crazy many times
    May 16, 2019
  2. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    It is not "do you want to quit more or to relapse more" question. That is absurd. Even if you have the willpower of Hulk you will have some weak moments too sometimes. Life is not one dimensional thing. Its full of ups and downs
    May 16, 2019
  3. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    It is not a matter of willpower because if you have a war against yourself you will lose. However, you want to do the following: "to stop looking at pmo as if it works wonders for you"
    May 16, 2019
  4. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    This is the reason I or anyone who uses pmo relapses. There is a part inside that really really really likes pmo and admires it and hides this admiration, however when it has an excuse like a difficult time it will pop up and say: hey, I told you remember, lets pmo. It will solve our misery.
    May 16, 2019
  5. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    Now the thing is: how to do that? I mean how to convince this part that it is hurting us? Or that is we are ruining our lives with pmo?! It is not a magical step, just like pmo doesn't magically solve our problems. So we need to work on our perception of pmo, and I don't mean the obvious one that we have normally when we are on this forum or the feeling of shame after a relapse.
    May 16, 2019
  6. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    No we need to face the dark side of the self that often comes to surface once one feels resentful, unjustly treated, lustful etc.
    May 16, 2019
  7. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    There is no single way to do that. Be creative and have fun with it, it is not scary at all. You just have to have faith in yourself and it shall work unless.. you find that you value pmo more, which I guess u don't bc u feel it is affecting your life.
    May 16, 2019
  8. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    And the last thing, if you drop pmo don't expect that life will be magical, it won't. It will still have ups and downs as usual, but you will go about it without needing to depend on something ;)
    May 16, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Boi this is long
    May 16, 2019
    Deleted Account and Clauss24 like this.
  10. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    I let my mind wander lol
    May 16, 2019
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    HA HA HA! Wise words seems like failed a 1000 times but learned something each time. Also you know how it is to be successful. You should become a mentor as well
    May 16, 2019
    Meisterkatze and Clauss24 like this.
  12. Clauss24
    Clauss24
    I failed many many times that is so true. But a relapse meant always one thing: problem unsolved. So change of strategy was needed.
    May 16, 2019
    Meisterkatze and Deleted Account like this.