1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Coolbuddy7

1. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    I know the argument turned into a heated one, but there was no need for whatever happened. I hope you both get back to good terms with each other. Peace, bruh ! :)
    May 31, 2019
    | Nico |, Tafi, josbo21 and 5 others like this.
  2. llortaton
    llortaton
    Yeah, I didn't start it. He started calling me names first. Lmao. It was funny, because he tried to show off like, "bRo At YoUr AgE I WaS gEtTinG GiRls NaKed." But, I'm a virgin by choice. He was getting angry, because my raps were better than his. Lmao.
    May 31, 2019
    | Nico |, Tafi, Coffee Candy and 6 others like this.
  3. llortaton
    llortaton
    And at the end, he was like "I think you should apologize to all these people." Yet, he said stuff about pedophilia and shit... This guy is fucked up in the head, I'm telling you.
    May 31, 2019
  4. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Doesn't matter who started it, now all that matters is how it ends, and it should end in peace, and you know, you shouldn't have gone like "I'm in your g's pan's". Man, that would've hurt. So, don't do this brother. We're here to support each other, so lets get back down to it.
    May 31, 2019
    | Nico |, Tafi, josbo21 and 6 others like this.
  5. llortaton
    llortaton
    Lol, okay, I shouldn't have said that, I agree, but he should own up to what he's done, and not act like he's done nothing.
    May 31, 2019
    | Nico |, Tafi, Coffee Candy and 9 others like this.
  6. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    That was good on your end. You apologized which proves your character. Thank you brother ! Don't worry if he doesn't apologize, just leave it, and move on.
    May 31, 2019
    | Nico |, Tafi, josbo21 and 6 others like this.
  7. llortaton
    llortaton
    Yeah, he doesn't realize that I'm a virgin by choice.
    Jun 1, 2019