1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Actually, kind of bored. Pondering my life decisions. The more I think about it, the more I know that I am much happier than ever. How are you?
    Jun 1, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm doing fine, thank you. I've got quite a bit of work to get done. I've somehow got through 7 days without PMO. By God's grace, I'm still motivated to keep going :-)
    Jun 1, 2019
  3. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Yeah, I saw that! Good job. I'm sure you don't mind my saying that the only reason that I've gotten where I am is God's love and presence in my life. I can't do anything without Him. That's the big thing that I'm realizing the more I think about my life. God has a plan, and it does not include PMO, which is why I think He led us to this site!
    Jun 1, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I understand you brother. But I feel I'm slackin a bit on spending time with him. One thing is for sure, his plans leads us to happiness. He helps us smile and spread love and faith :-)
    Jun 1, 2019
  5. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Exactly. It is not about what we do. It is God's love for us that crowds out our love for the things that harm us. If it was about what I do, I would still be m'ing most nights. God gave me the ability to run!
    Jun 1, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You know what's more great brother? The fact that God provided us with wisdom through his words. If we never had wisdom, we would still be coiled up in our addiction.
    Jun 1, 2019
  7. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    May we trust the better way and live as commanded, despite our faults and failings!
    Jun 2, 2019
  8. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    That's a unique way of looking at that. His words give us much more understanding than we could have with merely general revelation!
    Jun 2, 2019