1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Breakwater

1. mike14500
    mike14500
    Hey I'd be happy to give it a go. How old are you and what region of the world are you from out of curiosity?
    Jun 20, 2019
  2. Breakwater
    Breakwater
    I'm 24, turning 25 this July.
    I'm from Toronto but works in Japan right now.
    Jun 21, 2019
  3. Breakwater
    Breakwater
    Any ideas on how to move forward as accountability partners? I assume we should schedule regular check-ins? But I'm unsure how to go start exactly because I've begun learning about accountability partners.
    Jun 22, 2019
  4. Breakwater
    Breakwater
    I assume we should set a quantitative goal for PMO? Like for 3 months or 6 months. And check in every day?? We probably have a 9-13 hour time difference if you're living in the U.S. but that's not a problem at all. When one gets up in the morning, the other is going to bed. It might actually work quite well, like Sort of like baton relay.
    Jun 22, 2019
  5. mike14500
    mike14500
    Yeah I am in the U.S but that could work though. Would you want to make a thread or post right here? perhaps you have something else in mind?
    Jun 22, 2019
  6. Breakwater
    Breakwater
    Hmm, what works best for you? Instant messaging would be very responsive but I don't know if we'll grow too dependent on it. We could make a thread, something that will keep track of our progress would serve as a constant reminder to our efforts/
    Jun 22, 2019
  7. mike14500
    mike14500
    A thread would be great. I can make one later tonight when I'm off mobile in the AP group. It would also give an opportunity for other people to post which could close the gap between timezones
    Jun 22, 2019
  8. Breakwater
    Breakwater
    Sure! Let's start off with a thread then. Shoot me a link when you start one!
    Jun 23, 2019
  9. mike14500