1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
BMDirty
Last Activity:
Mar 21, 2016
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Nov 11, 1987 (Age: 36)

Share This Page

BMDirty

Fapstronaut, 36

Day 24 of no PMO and day 7 no MO. Has Mar 5, 2016

BMDirty was last seen:
Mar 21, 2016
    1. BMDirty
      BMDirty
      Day 24 of no PMO and day 7 no MO. Has
    2. BMDirty
      BMDirty
      Grah. So discouraging.
      1. BushidoWarrior likes this.
      2. BushidoWarrior
        BushidoWarrior
        Rise my friend. Begin again in this moment. If you are getting discouraged, think of the reasons why you started. If that doesn't work, go and motivate a bunch of other people. You yourself shall become motivated my friend. SEIZE THE DAY!
        Feb 26, 2016
    3. BMDirty
      BMDirty
      Welp, made it 16 days. I fapped, I'll do a double counter. 16 days no PMO, and day 1 of no MO. I still feel awesome so.mm
      1. BushidoWarrior likes this.
      2. BushidoWarrior
        BushidoWarrior
        We are defined by our ability to rise after a setback. You've got this my friend. See the relapse as a beautiful opportunity to modify your approach and become a stronger human being. YOU WILL WIN THIS THING!!!
        Feb 26, 2016
    4. BMDirty
      BMDirty
      Holy shit, the dawning of day 14.
      1. TakingTheSteps likes this.
    5. BMDirty
      BMDirty
      Got the urge something strong. Remember how much better I've been feeling without.
      1. BushidoWarrior
        BushidoWarrior
        You've got this buddy. Just remember: it too shall pass, and you will be a stronger human being for it. Once the craving has subsided, celebrate. For you have conquered your impulses. Every second your brain rewires itself for the better. You can do it.
        Feb 21, 2016
    6. BMDirty
      BMDirty
      I feel so fucking cheesey, should I voice that I've never felt love like this?
    7. BMDirty
      BMDirty
      Feeling really sad right now. How could I have let myself sink so low for all those years?
      1. vulture175
        vulture175
        What happened BMDirty?
        Feb 20, 2016
      2. BMDirty
        BMDirty
        Just a realisation of how bad of an addiction I had, and how much hurt it caused. I've been doing great, but thinking back...
        Feb 20, 2016
    8. BMDirty
      BMDirty
      Urge one of the day. It's subsiding. Played guitar, and giving my hands a break now.
    9. BMDirty
      BMDirty
      Slightly panicky because my little guy won't budge. But... I did make love at lunch time so, maybe not so much PIED right now.
    10. BMDirty
      BMDirty
      Well, day 7 is nearly done. Off to work where there is no fear of lapsing. Successfully got me some today, and it all worked. :)
    11. BMDirty
      BMDirty
      Made it through the night officially day 7 now. I get on here when I get the urge so here I am. I know it'll pass. No P no M. I got this.
    12. BMDirty
      BMDirty
      Holy shit. So, upsetting my girlfriend is a monster PMO trigger. Hour into day 7
    13. BMDirty
      BMDirty
      Another ED morning, still haven't touched my self in 6 days. Tough urge this morning after a sex failure.
      1. mada989
        mada989
        give it time, it's not a fast process. remember your brain is rewiring itself every day that you don't PMO
        Feb 17, 2016
      2. BMDirty
        BMDirty
        Thank you, it gets dishearting and depressing, but I am commited to this. I'm glad my girlfriend is being understanding.
        Feb 17, 2016
    14. BMDirty
      BMDirty
      Welp first bit of a boner, still haven't touched it. Last night was rough, but I feel good this morning.
    15. BMDirty
      BMDirty
      Day 4 done, and on to day 5.
    16. BMDirty
      BMDirty
      Extreme anxiety. Fuuuuuck.
      1. Battlemaster Lotus Praxis
        Feb 15, 2016
      2. BMDirty
        BMDirty
        Day 4 almost done
        Feb 15, 2016