1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Coolbuddy7

1. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Jun 24, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It's not miserable, it's just a relapse. Good that you will get back up, hopefully immediately.
    Jun 24, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Focus on the next days now, be focused and motivated to make the rest of this week count. :)
    Jun 24, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Only thing that matters is right now :)
    Jun 24, 2019
  5. josbo21
    josbo21
    Look at me yesterday. Dont throw it away everything, every streak means something to us. Make it count for you!
    Jun 24, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Come brother, together we rise again.
    Jun 24, 2019
  7. HiddenWarrior
    HiddenWarrior
    get back up again stronger warrior! consider yourself in the same duel also against me as it hasn't been 5 days since i announced. You will win!
    Jun 24, 2019
  8. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Yeah, I will get up right away. Thank you @SirErnest :)
    I am going to make this week count for sure brother @The Winner . Thank you. ;)
    The only thing that matters is now, yeah it is. Thank you brother @Tiger uppercut! ;p
    Jun 25, 2019
  9. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    You're an inspiration brother @josbo21 . Thank you for your kind message. I will make it count now. No stopping now ! :)

We rise again, together ! Let's do this brother @Radiance ;) :)

Thank you brother @Saiyan123 . Means a lot. I will do some justice this time. ;p
    Jun 25, 2019
  10. Tafi
    Tafi
    You are already better not still will become better,and I believe you will win this time against this addiction and defeat it.
    Jun 25, 2019
  11. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Thank you prince, @Tafi .
    Jun 25, 2019
  12. control your life
    control your life
    Sorry to see the reset bro ..i was close myself too ...we must fight stronger ...pmo have to go
    Jun 25, 2019
  13. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Yeah, If there's something I could tell, it would be to never even think about giving in, brother @control your life :p
    Jun 25, 2019