1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Alex_Al

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I think it is important to embrace yourself - the one lying on the ground. Stay in that state with compassion. And then stand up. Time is not running out and it is here and now that matters after all.
    Oct 11, 2019
    primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  2. Alex_Al
    Alex_Al
    Words full of wisdom...
    I couldn't agree more. In fact i think that you will find the power to stand up and keep fighting when embrace every slip that happens in your path... Your own path. And this unique path is you. Even with your falls and fails.
    Oct 11, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    All falls and fails make you a unique human being. They make you wiser and more compassionate to others' falls and fails. They make you you. It may sound strange but it's true.
    Oct 11, 2019
  4. Alex_Al
    Alex_Al
    Believe me it doesn't sound strange at all... Is what i say a lot... You have the right to make mistakes if you give this privilege to others. Its so normal and forgivable to have falls and fails but only if you are ready to forgive :-) In fact is the prayer of Jesus before 2000 years that's say "Our Father in heaven...and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors...amen"
    Oct 11, 2019