1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by jorgeder98

1. CUT
    CUT
    I sometimes get these days too, but they are not permanent, don't know if you meditate, but it should help. Keep going!
    Feb 23, 2016
  2. jorgeder98
    jorgeder98
    I'm trying to medidate daily 10 minutes, but I've just started, I guess the results are after 3 hours of practice, thank you for your reply
    Feb 23, 2016
  3. makethatchange
    makethatchange
    Hang in there buddy tomorrow will be better
    Feb 23, 2016
  4. CUT
    CUT
    30 minutes daily meditation is a good start, good message -> even if you think meditation is not working, it IS working(!) and will give you benefits! bad message -> you might not notice it so fast, it takes some time. Your whole life you got used to "action", you can't just switch to "non-action" and expect immediate results.
    Feb 23, 2016
  5. jorgeder98
    jorgeder98
    I actually have time to do 30minutes medidation daily. I could do 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes before bed. What do you ( @makethatchange @CUT ) think guys,is good start?
    Feb 23, 2016
  6. CUT
    CUT
    If you do it in the morning you get more calm into the day, if you do it before sleeping, you might sleep in better, both have their benefits, but I would still recommend 30 minutes as a whole (I got this information). The most important thing is to do it regularly. If bad stuff comes up, don't worry, it's like a cleaning process, it will go away, just keep observing.
    Feb 24, 2016
  7. jorgeder98
    jorgeder98
    Thank you man , I started yesterday and I felt very relaxed :D
    Feb 26, 2016
  8. CUT
    CUT
    Nice, I meditated today too :) Keep going
    Feb 27, 2016