1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by WeWillNeverFall

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Insomnia is a huge side effect of nofap. At least it was for me. The good news is that it should ease up and go away with time. I remember last year I had got around 7 hours of sleep total in one week. It was brutal.
    Jun 30, 2019
  2. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    7 hours ?! this so insane... It's been a problem since years ago.... I need to get rid of this...
    Jun 30, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If you’ve had it for a long time then I’d see a doctor. I’ve always been a light sleeper as well. I recently went to the doctor and now I have knockout pills...and they work great.
    Jun 30, 2019
  4. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    Ya I should see a doctor... :( so you still can't sleep without the pills ?
    Jun 30, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Not really. I can but it never feels like real rest. I wake up every 45 minutes.
    Jun 30, 2019
  6. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    God... same thing goes to me, this problem is so annoying... Ok I need a doctor
    Jun 30, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Same... welcome to nofap i suppose
    Jul 1, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    My mum has the same problem. She can't sleep without pills either. My heart goes out to you fellas.
    Jul 1, 2019
  9. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    Jul 1, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well, I got roughly 5hrs of sleep. Which is a lot! Hope your night was better.
    Jul 1, 2019