You can do it, we all believe in you.
    Jul 1, 2019
  3. Borntoshine33
    Borntoshine33
    I did it and everyone here can :)
    Jul 1, 2019
  4. CoolBuddy7
    CoolBuddy7
    You will do this, my caring sister. You said for yourself that you've seen many people lose the fight at this period. Now, don't let that be an excuse. Move past this, and achieve your goal, sister.
    Jul 1, 2019
  5. CoolBuddy7
    CoolBuddy7
    I relapsed recently, and as a person who did that, I can assure you, how many ever times you want, that it is not worth your time. Not even worth a second. You can beat this, and most importantly, you don't want that guilty feeling !
    Jul 1, 2019
  6. CoolBuddy7
    CoolBuddy7
    All of this doesn't mean nothing, other than, the fact that you're definitely going to win this fight, and that you're going to go 365 days free, without PMO, sister. Also remember sister, we all, look up to you, So, don't even think about anything, but, building up on your streak !
    Jul 1, 2019
  7. CoolBuddy7
    CoolBuddy7
    You can do this, sister. We all know that you will ! :)

I hope you have a fantastic day ! ;D
    Jul 1, 2019
  8. Borntoshine33
    Borntoshine33
    @CoolBuddy7 I know it is going to b a tough.... But i can't let all my progress in vain.. I know I have to struggle everyday since last week but this is all stress induced cravings.... I will fight through it and I won't surrender.... Thanks for the wonderful messenger I really appreciate it a lot :)
    Jul 1, 2019
  9. What I Do That Defines Me
    What I Do That Defines Me
    You're a tough one, you'll get through it. You've done an amazing job and its inspiring. like you said, don't let it be in vain. You got this!
    Jul 2, 2019
  10. Borntoshine33
    Borntoshine33
    Jul 2, 2019
  11. What I Do That Defines Me
    What I Do That Defines Me
    You're very welcome, glad to hear it :)
    Jul 3, 2019