1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    I was thinking of you today and wanted you to know that miles may lie between us, but you are never far from my thoughts and are always in my heart. I'm wondering how you are today, hope things are going fine, thought that i would say "hello" Cause you are on my mind!
    Jul 8, 2019
    Ank07, White Sheep, letter and 3 others like this.
  2. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    It's okay if you don't always know what to write. You're still a talented and creative writer :)
    Jul 8, 2019
    Ank07, letter, White Sheep and 3 others like this.
  3. letter
    letter
    Hey @bashka, thank you so much. I’ll hold the thought that there is no distance in heart-miles close.

I’ve been fighting off a cold recently, slowly getting better. How are you doing?
    Jul 10, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Some of us would pay to have this kind of slow-pace at life!!! Mine is just blazing by and I am not amused.
    Jul 12, 2019
  5. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    I am learning how to cook. So far i have not gotten ill from the food i have cooked :) I know everybody gets a cold from time to time but i hate it when it someone as kind as you.
    Jul 14, 2019
    Ank07, letter, White Sheep and 3 others like this.