Comments on Profile Post by Big Lebowski

1. SirErnest
    SirErnest
    You got it.
    Jul 8, 2019
  2. Big Lebowski
    Big Lebowski
    Thanks man. It is non linear recovering from this. You will have a few good days to weeks then bam it hits but it's all temporary and eventually the good will outweigh the bad. Sucks bad but it is what it is.
    Jul 8, 2019
  3. Tiger uppercut!
    Tiger uppercut!
    Haven’t you been in flatline for a long time before? I recall reading about you going through nothing but horrible times, man. I really hope things get better for ya.
    Jul 8, 2019
  4. Big Lebowski
    Big Lebowski
    I've been near enough in a total flatline for years Tiger. It's only because I have relapsed whilst having PAWS and being in flatline itself thus making recovery longer and harder. But all hope is not lost and I have seen good days/brief moments and have recovered significantly well compared to the years before!
    Jul 8, 2019
  5. Tiger uppercut!
    Tiger uppercut!
    You’re a strong man. To keep the faith all this time is admirable.
    Jul 8, 2019
  6. Big Lebowski
    Big Lebowski
    People nowadays who grew up just in time with the tubesites are taking a whole lot longer to recover. More like up to two years now and some even longer. Theres a few cases on yourbrainrebalanced of people recovering 2.5 - 3 years into it.
    Jul 8, 2019
  7. Big Lebowski
    Big Lebowski
    Thank you my friend, means a lot. It is by no means any easier and I'll always remain vigilant but going back to it I just cant out myself under it anymore. Hope you're well!
    Jul 8, 2019