1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sammyforthewin

1. HiddenWarrior
    HiddenWarrior
    Lucky guy lol. What car you currently drive and what's your dream car. E63 is a very nice car and love the sound of them.
    Jul 8, 2019
  2. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Currently: Audi A3 2016 Sedan...Dream car: Profile Pic hahaha
    Jul 8, 2019
  3. HiddenWarrior
    HiddenWarrior
    you have a nice car mashallah :) Nissan GTR is an amazing car. It's a dream tbh but I would love one day to own a Mclaren Senna.
    Jul 8, 2019
  4. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Thank you brother! :)
    Senna? Really really nice race car!
    Jul 8, 2019
  5. HiddenWarrior
    HiddenWarrior
    I live half hour away from silverstone race track, and I'd just drive it all day there lol. Just need to figure out a way to get rich enough first lol.
    Jul 8, 2019
  6. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Hahaha, you know the Nürburgring in Germany?
    Jul 8, 2019
  7. HiddenWarrior
    HiddenWarrior
    yeah nurburgring is amazing lol.
    Jul 8, 2019
  8. HiddenWarrior
    HiddenWarrior
    I went to Dortmund a few months ago, thought it was lovely in Germany, lot of muslims which surprised me. Insha Allah will go back again, to Nurburgring in my Senna. :)
    Jul 8, 2019
  9. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Nice man :3
    Jul 8, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Benz are nice cars, BMerz are good to. Currently driving toyota vigo though. Prefer a vehicle that can go places that cars cannot. Plus my line of work is tough these days. Dream car... meh... maybe a royce or sometime. Most cars are not really that cool anymore. Maybe been driving vans for too long. ^_^
    Jul 8, 2019
  11. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    nice man...I like japanese cars ;)
    Yeah, too many cars...lol
    Jul 8, 2019
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    My bro has a 120 nissan though. He pimped the crap outta it. Had to shipped in most of the stuff though. Might go Vehicle shopping soon. Whats a good car to mod out these days?
    Jul 8, 2019
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That's something new, I thought you are just a fan of cars but I see you are driving cool cars man!
    Jul 9, 2019
  14. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    @Red Dead oh okay...Uhm...Nissan 350z/370z, Honda Civic, Mitsubishi Lancer, Mazda Rx-8 are good cars!

@The Winner Haha, yeah bro...It was very nice to drive'm... :D
    Jul 9, 2019