1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by WonderingKid21

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    InshaAllah! <3
    Jul 9, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Good to see you again, bro.
    Jul 9, 2019
  3. WonderingKid21
    WonderingKid21
    Good to see you too my brother ❤
    Jul 9, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    How have you been doing?
    Jul 9, 2019
  5. WonderingKid21
    WonderingKid21
    @The Winner I am doing fine (between ups and downs) :)

Almost but still haven't broken a new record yet but I keep trying .. Pray for me bro

Got a new friend who encourages to pray fajr prayer ^^ it is hard but it is possible and feels GOOD

Jul 9, 2019
  6. WonderingKid21
    WonderingKid21

Got a new smart phone as a present which is a PROBLEM .. I can not find a good p-blocker for it yet.. If I couldn't, I will give it away .. Life is possible w/out a smartphone but not with PMO!

Pray for me my brother .. seems like being here daily is essential for my journey even during exams and projects .. I will make sure of that inshaallah (at least with one post)
    Jul 9, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm surely going to pray for you, bro. :)

It's okay you didn't break a new record as long as you keep trying. Prayers are important in this journey, don't miss them.
    Jul 9, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes, smartphones can be a problem, but I think how we use them is the real problem. I personally don't use P blocker because I know if I'm being true to myself and focused I don't need one, they will be useless in case I feel like relapsing, easy to break through.
    Jul 9, 2019
  9. WonderingKid21
    WonderingKid21
    This is a great strategy to handle the issue .. I will keep that in mind and give it a try once I acquire some self control

Glad to have you there bro when needed n_n
    Jul 9, 2019