1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by White Sheep

1. Solomon435
    Solomon435
    You're welcome! :)
    Jul 10, 2019
  2. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Thanks for yours too :)
    Jul 10, 2019
  3. Solomon435
    Solomon435
    No problem! How are you feeling today?
    Jul 10, 2019
  4. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    After job i feel good. Like the adrenaline is still there, and feeling happy :) thank you for asking. How about you?
    Jul 10, 2019
  5. Solomon435
    Solomon435
    I'm doing fine, just a small headache these past few...days? Weeks? Not sure! Just hanging in there for now.
    Jul 10, 2019
  6. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Have you noticed what causes you the headaches?
    Jul 10, 2019
  7. Solomon435
    Solomon435
    Not really, I've been having them ever since we travelled to our relative's house. My Mom said it must be the change in humidity, but I'm not so sure.
    Jul 10, 2019
  8. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Ahhh I see, that can be, but it has lasted a lot. Anyway, what mom tells me is to drink more water than usual and headaches gone, so, try that maybe it works. Headaches are not fun :/
    Jul 10, 2019
  9. Solomon435
    Solomon435
    Yeah, they are not good. I drink water a lot already though, but maybe it's not enough, or I need to keep drinking throughout the day. I guess the occasional nap couldn't hurt, either...
    Jul 10, 2019
  10. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Yes, small sips during the day, not one all the day. Hope you feel better :) I am heading to bed, have a nice night Solomon :) take care
    Jul 10, 2019