1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Blessedboy❤️

1. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    Sometimes life gives you a sencond chance because just maybe the first time you weren't ready :)
    Jul 15, 2019
  2. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    sending you the BIGGEST hug ever! No words, no advice... just to let you know, you matter.
    Jul 16, 2019
  3. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you a countless times. You are the best, brother @bashka
    Aug 25, 2019
  4. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    I am doing good now. I have reset my counter, but, a lot of things have happened in the last month, so it's okay.
    How are you doing, brother ? I see that you've gone out to recharge your batteries. How is your friend doing ? Is he still feeling painful ?
    Aug 25, 2019
  5. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    The phrase you put in, about Second Chances... It makes a lot of sense right now ! You're a genius, my brother ! You really are the best ! You rock, brother @bashka :)
    Aug 25, 2019
  6. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You remembered about my friend! You are gold my dear sweet angel. Solid gold! My friend is called Prettyboichad he hasn't been online for some time but I am not giving up on him
    Aug 26, 2019
    Deleted Account and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  7. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You are the most perfect you there is I wish you nothing but the best and that you have a kind September, Coolbuddy
    Aug 26, 2019
    Deleted Account and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  8. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Oh, So brother @prettyboichad is your friend who has injured his leg ? Aww, that makes me a sad panda ! I hope he is relieved of his pain soon enough, and I hope you get to experience a very beautiful smile today, a long one indeed. Keep smiling and stay blessed my dear lovable brother. :)
    Aug 26, 2019
  9. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Have a great and pleasant September, my brother, @bashka

:) :D ;)
    Aug 26, 2019