1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by +TenPercent

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Why do you think you can't get one?
    Jul 15, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You are at the right time to find love. The girl you are meant to be with can drop into your life in an instant. Are you ready?
    Jul 15, 2019
  3. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    @EquitableMove I hope that you are right.
    I feel like God keeps putting potential partners in my life but I keep screwing it up somehow because I am blocked by negativity in my head going all the way back to my mother telling me as a child that all men are pigs.
    I've been single for many years and most of my life.
    Jul 17, 2019
  4. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    When I'm not at work, I'm at home (no girls to meet there and online dating is definitely a slippery slope for me) or in meetings, yet I have voices in my head telling me not to date in those places and if I hit on someone I am just another #metoo pig and/or making a big mistake
    Jul 17, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You must get yourself involved in other activities. Don't do it for love, do it because you enjoy them and love will come. Don't let what someone else thinks determine your value. Everyone has the choice to be a pig or not and that is why you are more valuable than most other guys because you are not a pig.
    Jul 17, 2019