1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by aspiringwriter1997

1. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You’re a blessing to everyone you meet and i wouldn't mind have a blessing near me now :)
    Jul 20, 2019
  2. letter
    letter
    Hey my friends, you know something strange? I also miss me.

Sorry for being away. I wish I could say it has been for good purpose, but right now, I’m a little lost. I’m in a place I’ve never been before and I’m still learning to deal with it.
    Jul 29, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    It seems I fall back to my default narrative when in the unknown...go it alone.

I know you’d love to help. I know you’d encourage me. What can I say? I gotta face the parts of my past where I was alone, alone. I can’t get there with help.
    Jul 29, 2019
  4. letter
    letter
    I hope this makes some sense? Again, sorry if I have made you feel badly. I’ve had a strange life and have to face it in strange ways.
    Jul 29, 2019
  5. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    @letter So you have found a new unknown place and you have no idea how it's like? Will you eventually tell us of this new place since hearing about has my curiosity sparked and pondering what it might be.
    Jul 29, 2019
  6. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    @letter Of course, I would love to help. You know that I would help you in a heartbeat and I would help carry your cross for you, but sadly, I know what you mean and it breaks me a little to see that you are going through this alone and that I am powerless to do anything. Oh, how I hope that you will be able to come through this whole and be made stronger when you reach the finished line.
    Jul 29, 2019
  7. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    @letter I understand. I just want you back here soon so that we can catch up, make memories, and work on those writing projects we talked about before. You have not made me feel bad, my friend. I know you are going through so much and are facing it in your unique way. I just hope that it ends soon so that you can return to us a stronger, bolder letter. :D
    Jul 29, 2019
  8. White Sheep
    Jul 31, 2019
  9. letter
    letter
    https://youtu.be/GVgKYBJ7r5A

In a way, I’ve been here before. Yet every time I arrive it is new. What can I say? There are things the soul will learn only if it is placed in hopeless desperation. Such a place is where trust and faith is born, because the way out is beyond your reach.
    Aug 2, 2019
  10. letter
    letter
    I had a dream the other night. I was a spaceship captain and I had just passed some big secret test. But the test was having everyone, including me, believe that I had failed tragically. Learning that I had passed was a shock & surprise.
    Aug 2, 2019
  11. letter
    letter
    So, like you said, it’s just a matter of time :)

Until then, ahh...there’s no easy way out n_n’
    Aug 2, 2019
  12. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    @letter That is true. Hope may be where the heart is, but sometimes the soul can only access it whenever we are in so far into a hopeless desperation. It is truly a place where faith and trust are born and cemented within us, but we have to rely on the heavens to help us achieve it. You have been there so many times and it makes you such a brave person, my dear friend.
    Aug 2, 2019
  13. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I know that it is not easy being there, but it can get better in time and it will eventually be conquered that you will never have to go through this ever again. It is truly a matter of time, but as to when- we do not know for time is out of our bounds. There is no easy way out, I am afraid, but I will still be waiting for your eventual return. n_n
    Aug 2, 2019
  14. letter
    letter
    Thanks for being so patient with me :)
    Aug 3, 2019
  15. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    @letter Of course man! I'm always patient for you! :D
    Aug 3, 2019