1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I mean it's not really called "the urge", but it's about to form. I have to have the right thinking at the beginning. If i don't, but, there will never an "if". No, and never.
    Jul 26, 2019
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I'm no one but the one who is able to control me. To control myself means to control my life. I will do, i can do anything if i put all of my effort in it. I proved to myself in the past. There were, some failures, but that's a different story of my life. In this journey, I must stay discipline at all cost. If i don't, I won't and can't control my own self. Thus, there's nothing i can do for this life.
    Jul 26, 2019
  3. Sir Minato
    Sir Minato
    Cmon Hal, man up. Now is your time to fight this obsession, this addiction. You wanna give up now? Do you want something else to have control over your life? YOU control your life, noone else does! You decide whether you give up, or whether you fight on! Get dressed and fight this addiction!
    Jul 26, 2019
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    That's why i said it's hard. It's a really thin line between "love yourself" and "objectify yourself", since "love yourself" about the invisible inside physical system function, "objectify yourself" about the visible outside body which it's inevitable not to see. So, there has to be a way to be aware and conscious about this.
    Jul 26, 2019
  5. Sir Minato
    Sir Minato
    See it like this: you are pretty and sexy, but your addiction wants to objectify you when you would just find yourself nice to look at without it. One is craving, the other is admiring. One wants to possess, the other just appreciates and moves on
    Jul 26, 2019
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It's hard but it's not impossible. Nothing can stop me to fight against this. So same to you, @Sir Wankalot , don't just look outside someone. It's a mediocre thing that your eyes trick you. Something we have to take control on.
    Jul 26, 2019
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    "One wants to possess, the other just appreciates and moves on". Yesss that's it. You say itttttt. That's the key that i can't think of. yessss thank youuuu. That's brilliant, so brilliant. Sometimes you reject yourself, pls remind that you help me a lot, you can fight anything. I'm sure.
    Jul 26, 2019
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    not "pretty and sexy", it's just me in the shower to be clear @@. I'll apply it absolutely.
    Jul 26, 2019
  9. Sir Minato
    Sir Minato
    You're welcome, Hal :) Glad it helped you. And yea. I'm not giving up. I am fucking fighting on.
    Jul 26, 2019