1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It's bitter and sweet when i've grown up between the good and bad. I'm not mature yet, just on the streak of growing. There's the bad me i have to work on, there's the good me i want to develop.
    Jul 27, 2019
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Now, listen to the OST with a serene smile on the face. I mean, it's really touching and nostalgic. Ah those memories ... That's a part of my soul.
    Jul 27, 2019
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Now, I'm entering the new threshold of my life. No more childish. Growing up is never easy, but there's the only way to experience the life.
    Jul 27, 2019
  4. Sir Minato
    Sir Minato
    I listened to the full OST, that went for an hour. Some really sweet songs were there, even when I haven't seen the Movie/Show, they gave me some good feels :D
    Jul 27, 2019
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It’s a well-known show in worldwide. Story about a nun had to disguise herself as her twin bro to take part in a band named A.N.Jell which had already three male members , due to her twin’s wound and his dream to find their mom. There’s a lot of bittersweet things and moments, the characters are built up great. I watched a lot of times in the past but it never gets old :))
    Jul 27, 2019
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Even though you don’t understand Korean but thank you for the listening :D
    Jul 27, 2019