1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Going well! Yes, that's an amazing feeling :)
    For the first time in my life, I feel normal because of the hormonal and spiritual effects. It's kind of hectic in some other ways. The thesis and finding a job is kind of crazy!
    How are you?
    Jul 29, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    :) Im excited for you.
    I'll add it to my prayer list!
    I'm alright..thanks for asking. kinda upset about something but trying to let it go!
    Jul 29, 2019
  3. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Aw! thanks for the prayers. I pray for you and others on this forum. I know the Lord knows you guys :)
    Sorry to hear you're upset, Candy. Letting things go is hard, but things work out...
    Jul 29, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thanks for yours as well, pastor Pres. Lol. Right? You're wanting to be or are already involved in being a pastor?
    Ya.. just a small thingy. It'll work out, thanks.
    Jul 29, 2019
  5. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Yes, I'm a pastor. I do not yet have a congregation, but my name (real name haha) appears on an ordination certificate with ten or so signatures affirming my call, and I currently intern for a church!
    You're welcome Candy. Btw just read about your awesome visit!!! :)
    Jul 29, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That must feel good :) Nice work! Not shy speaking in public at all?

Whoa there pardner, not "awesome" ;b Hehee, but it went better than I thought it would. Thanks for reading.
    Jul 29, 2019
  7. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    I've always been *less shy at speaking in public than in one on one conversations. By now, I'm more outgoing at both!

Oops, sorry. I just read about your better than expected visit. You're welcome! Hope you had a good day!
    Jul 29, 2019