1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by onceaking

1. ItsInTheBag
    ItsInTheBag
    Hey man, all the best to you till then. We'll be right here, waiting for you. Good luck!
    Jul 31, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Aug 17, 2019
  3. onceaking
    onceaking
    I admit I briefly came back (without logging in) to find out some information only to find the site was down. That got me curious as to why it was down and I came back about two more times.
    Sep 1, 2019
  4. ItsInTheBag
    ItsInTheBag
    The most important thing is that, instead of (sadly) vanishing like others, you are back here as a man of your word. Hope we'll see a more energetic, focused version of you! Kick ass!
    Sep 1, 2019
  5. onceaking
    onceaking
    But Facebook was worse because apps (like Spotify and Goodreads) kept logging me back in. So had to keep going and deactivate it. Even a work project kept logging me in. Really goes to show how much power Facebook has.
    Sep 1, 2019
  6. ItsInTheBag
    ItsInTheBag
    I feel you. Never had Facebook (or any other social media presence besides good'ole forums), thus no safety net needed. I enjoy rolling like a Neanderthal!
    Sep 1, 2019