Comments on Profile Post by Motiv3

1. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    Excercises, she even smiles me when we talk I found her nervous in a shy way when she comes to ask If I'm using a machine (excercising). She laughs at BS I tell to my trainer hahaha . But I don't know how to show her interest without beign the 'needy guy just in the gym for girls' how should I proceed?
    Aug 1, 2019
  2. WolfHound 獣
    WolfHound 獣
    Hold your ground. Don't slip for this girl. Just show you are a beast in the gym and it is over. They loose interest in the approach. Stay masculine. Gym is no place for flirt. But work so hard she to come. It is a matter of time, though. Cause you are working out together. She will be speaking to you. Just don't fall off. Stay in your lane.
    Aug 1, 2019
  3. The Legend of Hope
    The Legend of Hope
    Stop thinking and preparing yourself to impress her with actions. Do the normal things you do in the gym and talk to her. Imagine you see someone that knows you like her. If she tries to impress you you will notice the change and thats not impressive than anymore ;)
    Aug 1, 2019
  4. Basith
    Basith
    Great to now you’re working out. And also girls hitting on you. That’s progress in NoFap... I guess.
    Stay focused. If u really like her.. ask her out for a coffee date. You got this. Good luck.
    Aug 1, 2019
  5. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    Thanks for your answers! Yes it's a NoFap sign def, this not happen to me back then fapping (1,2 times a week) also went to buy clothes, and people there noticed me, a girl told me 'you got style' (lol, wat?) when I was trying a cloth looking myself in the mirror.
    Aug 1, 2019
  6. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    Back to the post, I don't know like, what to tell her, I mean, she came, smiled me, and asked in a shy way 'you done using this one?', so I smiled back and told her 'yes, yo can use it' without even moving my body (I was lying down a machine and keep me that way). I mean I could have tell her something there, I don't know what to say to her to start a conversation lol I'm so dumb fck sorry
    Aug 1, 2019