Comments on Profile Post by Motiv3

1. WolfHound 獣
    WolfHound 獣
    Confidence comes from being great in your occupation. Social improvement comes from practise.
    Aug 1, 2019
    Deleted Account, A leaf and Motiv3 like this.
  2. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    I gotta become a great rapper then. Social is hard to me I don't like it that much I enjoy a lot to be alone. Thats why I don't Even know how to approach girls or What to talk when they approach
    Aug 1, 2019
  3. WolfHound 獣
    WolfHound 獣
    This girls thing comes from the addiction. When you are not addicted you don't care about girls. What they think and you don't stare them. Either way, she got to choose you and be submissive. Nothing else is productive. I swear. If it is something short term, you can approach but if you want a woman you got to be chosen by her.
    Aug 1, 2019
    Deleted Account and Motiv3 like this.
  4. WolfHound 獣
    WolfHound 獣
    You can say hi, you can stay close, but she got to do 100 percent of the pursuing . If not, she will run away very soon.
    Aug 1, 2019
    Deleted Account and Motiv3 like this.
  5. WolfHound 獣
    WolfHound 獣
    And she got to be consistent. If she looses interest, if you didn't make huge mistakes, she was not the right choice. Rap hard , I am off.
    Aug 1, 2019
  6. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    Oh thats why my ex left me. I started pursuing her (she was the one doing it for 5 years) and suddenly she left me haha. Any advices on this? I'm working on myself and not contacting her. Plus I dissapeared from Social media so she knows nothing about me
    Aug 1, 2019
  7. WolfHound 獣
    WolfHound 獣
    Just do you. If she comes back okay. but keep her on a leash if it happens. She is with others for sure. I am in a same position and try to look on it more chilling. I know what she looses in me. I know how burned you are. Just breathe and go day by day being you. Don't initiate contact. Is her duty!
    Aug 1, 2019