1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Thank you for your support and Yes! I can't wait to get to 100, too!
    Just 3 days away. Or . . . 100 days away if I slip. What a terrible thought, but I was at 125 and it has taken me 97 long ass days to (almost) get to triple digits.
    No guarantees, though. Felt on the verge of an involuntary O all day.
    Aug 4, 2019
    Coffee Candy likes this.
  2. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    And, of course, part of me really really wants that involuntary O. I want the relief. After spending hours at work today feeling like I'm about to O in my pants, part of me just wants to get it over with.
    Somedays it seems like each minute is a real struggle.
    Aug 4, 2019
    Coffee Candy likes this.
  3. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Last year I did just "let it happen" and came in my pants at work. The shame of that just led to relapse after relapse last year. Every time I would get that "feeling" of about to O, the shame would come back and push me over the edge.
    I am so grateful that I have not had such an episode this whole year and have put some time between myself and those humiliating experiences.
    Aug 4, 2019
    Coffee Candy likes this.
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That must have been tough.. I hope that it if it happens it wont be in an embarassing scenario..perhaps you should take an extra pair of clothes and leave them in your car and if it should happen again you'll have a backup plan.
    Aug 4, 2019
    +TenPercent likes this.
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If it does happen to be embarassing try to tell yourself reasurring things or tell fapstronauts and they should be able to make you feel better. We grow and change by not committing the same errors again.. yours would be how you handled the shame of it and relapsed. Youre way ahead of people who arent working on their PmO issues
    ..always remember that.
    Aug 4, 2019
    +TenPercent likes this.
  6. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Thank you for the supportive & understanding comments. That really is good advice about having a back-up plan.
    Stress is a big trigger and in high school I used to wear two pairs of underwear before sporting events, because otherwise it will go right through the pants.
    Daily M was my solution, but ultimately it messed up my life. I do have 2 pairs of the exact same work pants so maybe I will keep one in my car.
    Aug 4, 2019