1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I'm suffering from chaser effect after an O yesterday. I decided to O cause my brain was in the really high level of dopamine, due to a nearly O before. Today i was high in dopamine, it fluctuates much and , the shame thing i did was searching for p-subs.
    Aug 4, 2019
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I mostly felt that all of control, the knowledge i built fell off yesterday after that O. I still feel that i objectify myself, even though i know how bad it is. Then i looked for p-subs, already know how bad it is but continued to do. I'm ashamed much.
    Aug 4, 2019
  3. Bombadil
    Bombadil
    Just take a deep breath, and start again. We've pretty much all been in the place you are now. It sucks, but it doesn't end here. We're not aiming to do this in style or look clever, you just have to keep showing up. Blessings!
    Aug 4, 2019
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    The chase effect hit me really hard. I consider this O and chaser effect is a chance i learn from my subconscious reaction from my brain and body to avoid next time when i am sane, maybe in a week or 10 days more.
    Aug 4, 2019
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Bombadil Yes thank you for encouragement. I'm so overwhelming by how hard chaser effect did to me. But i promised to myself that "i will avoid relapse at all cost".
    Aug 4, 2019
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I know that M is normal if do it one time. But after that one time, my brain craves for more. So i'm standing in the verge of relapse and try to climb on the cliff. That's really dangerous side of MO.
    Aug 4, 2019
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Saying makes it a bit better. *sigh*
    Aug 4, 2019
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I'll experience it all and when i'm fully conscious i'll write down.
    Aug 4, 2019
  9. Bombadil
    Bombadil
    Knowing the chaser is coming, and what a big deal it can be is the first step towards resisting. It's not pretty, but it works.
    Aug 4, 2019
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Have to make clear that i decided to O because i was nearly edging before, harmer than having an MO itself, however i reseted my counter. I thought chaser effect maybe less worse than edging, a fluctuation in dopamine maybe better than a high level of it.
    Aug 4, 2019
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Now it is a battle between me and chaser effect. It’s also a chance for me to experience this, to learn and get knowledge and awareness about how my mind and body react after an O.
    Aug 4, 2019