1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Since i can't draw anything else but man. just accept that fact @@
    Aug 5, 2019
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    this can be anyone in the community. He is a guardian, maybe like Heimdall of Marvel, (I'm not Marvel fan tho@@), badass gold armor or something. He is protecting all the other functions of the master, like productive self, focusing self...
    Aug 5, 2019
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    He grasps the gold fence to stop Dementors (implicated of sexual urges, wantings...). The gold fence can refer to knowledge, awareness, and he's the only one can strengthen that fence by his willing.
    Aug 5, 2019
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    If he lets the guard down, if he doesn't want to focus on strengthen the fence, the Dementors invade in the castle of the master. Then they use their mouth to suck out all the happiness, concentration, control. All of the residents of the castle can't function normally, they can't focus on doing anything.
    Aug 5, 2019
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Whenever the Dementors fly away, the fluid in a jar in the castle fluctuates (implied dopamine and other neurotransmitters not function normally).
    Aug 5, 2019
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It has to wait for some days , a week or even 10 days for it to be stable again. After the withdrawal of Dementors, the guardian is exhausted to guard and he is possible to let the guard down, cause Dementors can go back at any moment after the first decline. (Chaser effect).
    Aug 5, 2019
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It takes him time, a time that the jar to be stable, he has to build/pull up the fence again, do everything for that fence to be firm and certain again.
    Aug 5, 2019
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It mean it takes time to build the control all over again.
    Aug 5, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey, nice drawing and cool story! I hope he protects you well from the Demontors! I could use such a guardian for sure :-)
    Aug 5, 2019
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Retro Girl Thank you for the compliments :D I'm happy that you see my art. Yeah everyone has their own guardian.
    Aug 5, 2019
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Looks cool!
    Aug 5, 2019
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Aug 5, 2019
  13. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Sir Wankalot I just wanna show u the drawing and story. Enjoy :D
    Aug 5, 2019
  14. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Aug 5, 2019
  15. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Very unique drawing, I like it
    Aug 5, 2019
  16. Sir Minato
    Sir Minato
    You're so sweet. Really nice art and cool story behind it :D I like it when art has a deeper meaning that I can relate to.
    Aug 5, 2019
  17. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I liked it :) Very creative explanation.
    Aug 5, 2019
  18. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Aug 5, 2019
  19. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    You draw so nice. It's really pretty
    Aug 9, 2019