1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It's no good idea. The physical pain isn't my problem at all. That's what i do to relieve the mental pain.
    Aug 10, 2019
  2. Sir Minato
    Sir Minato
    Don't punch your head. Better punch something dead. You can also make a knot into a towel and punch your bed with the towel. Empty plastic bottles.

Also don't believe anyone who says you know nothing. They are idiots. You are smart and you know things. And you are young and still learning, no way to know everything without getting to know it
    Aug 10, 2019
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Nah, it’s just my mom @@. I’m now okay. Yeah i just release anger on myself cause sometimes i am just an idiot. I’ll be fine soon don’t worry. I get use to it.
    Aug 10, 2019
  4. Sir Minato
    Sir Minato
    Parents always think they know better and even if they do, it's just not right to be told one knows nothing.
    I used to punch my head in the past, too, when really aggressive. Please don't do it. Your braincells are way too valuable. C:
    Aug 10, 2019
  5. Roady
    Roady
    Sorry to hear that @Halpherisdusfrey. Your mom has a big problem. Please don't make that your problem.
    Aug 10, 2019
  6. Roady
    Roady
    Learn to see that is her problem. And leave it to her.
    Aug 10, 2019
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Roady @Sir Minato Yeah it's just... family story. I and my dad have different characteristics to my mom. I fought hard and big argument exploded. It's fine now. Family is family, I guess we all have to suffer from each other. My mom, she doesn't change i know, all we can do is maintain the family, not let it collapse. My dad explained things to me, i empathized, we just fine.
    Aug 10, 2019
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Aug 10, 2019