1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. smoke_ash
    smoke_ash
    Thank you for being here! Your journal is a great inspiration to me. I wish I could speak about my fetishes and struggles so openly and honestly one day.
    Aug 12, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    !!!! This means more than you know. I hope you'll be brave, you could start here, its safe, my friend!
    Aug 12, 2019
    Warrior Within and spaces like this.
  3. smoke_ash
    smoke_ash
    I know, even though it's all anonymous it takes a lot of courage to talk about something you never even mentioned to anybody. It's all sorts of passive fantasies of being humiliated, objectified, forced, feminized. All that sort of stuff. Maybe at some point I'll write a big post confessing of where this led me to in the past.
    Aug 12, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah. It does. But once you start and know its safe and see the kind replies from the people who want the best for you in mind it becomes a lot less scary. Many struggle with what you are dealing with or have dealt with..I can point some things out like groups and users..will inbox you :)
    Aug 12, 2019
    Warrior Within, spaces and smoke_ash like this.
  5. smoke_ash
    smoke_ash
    Thanks! I'd really appreciate that
    Aug 12, 2019