1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    You're very welcome Miss Candy! It's getting off to a great start. My writer's block is starting to dissipate :)
    How's it going for you?
    Aug 12, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Niiice. I'm glad to see you working on your thesis, way to go on check marking your responsibilities.

Im doing okay, I am a little excited for my double digits coming up soon here, but nervous I dont wanna fall no more.
    Aug 12, 2019
  3. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    I only got that one page done, but I will get more done tomorrow. Or maybe in the middle of the night.

Good to hear about those double digits! I believe in you CC, and have for a long time by now. When I pray for the nf crew tonight, I will send one up that you do not fall!
    Aug 12, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Alrightt! Midnight work..be careful..urges are so bad at night..they come out! lol.

Thank youu, I appreciate that so much.Will pray that you find a job soon too :)
    Aug 12, 2019
  5. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Thanks, CC. Now I'm grinding again... and I have a very big cup of coffee. How are you?
    Aug 13, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorryy I didnt see this, Pres. Im good , I had a good day :) I feel great passin my tenth day..jus want time to pass a little faster.
    Aug 13, 2019
  7. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    I understand that feeling! Going one or two days feels like going a whole month at the beginning. I'm hoping that my next 100 is much better than this one.
    Aug 14, 2019