1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by llortaton

1. Khufu
    Khufu
    we are not meant to carry such burdens
    Aug 12, 2019
  2. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Is it about your dad? :(
    Aug 12, 2019
  3. llortaton
    llortaton
    No. I have negative thoughts, and I manually breathe around people <-- which sprouted from my social anxiety. :c
    Aug 12, 2019
  4. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Owhhh I am sorry llortaton to read that :( I know you can overcome this
    Aug 12, 2019
  5. Roady
    Roady
    We are not meant to put such burden on our own shoulders :-/
    Aug 13, 2019
  6. Roady
    Roady
    Manually breathing can point to a very amount of energy that needs to come out. Do you sport or exercize?
    And do you vent your thoughts to anybody?
    Aug 13, 2019
  7. llortaton
    llortaton
    @White Sheep thanks for the acknowledgement. I know I will get rid of this manual breathing, once and for all, I can feel it inside of me, that I will!!!
    Aug 13, 2019
  8. llortaton
    llortaton
    @Roady I only manual breathe around people, but not when I'm by myself. People notice it too, and it makes me feel very awkward. Even on the school bus, and the classroom, people around me can hear my breath, and it makes them nervous...my nobody understands my pain, except for God.
    Aug 13, 2019
  9. Roady
    Roady
    Isn't there a huge amount of energy that needs to come out? That may cause the "forced breathing"...
    Aug 14, 2019
  10. llortaton
    llortaton
    No, because I only manually breathe around people, not when I'm by myself. Unless you are on powerful drugs, or have very very very severe ADHD, then I guess releasing energy would make sense.
    Aug 14, 2019
  11. llortaton
    llortaton
    *or breathing like that would make sense
    Aug 14, 2019
  12. Roady
    Roady
    "manually breathing" sounds to me that you sort of force it? Why can't you just relax in front of other people?
    If your breathing isn't relaxed, you aren't relaxed.
    Aug 15, 2019
  13. llortaton
    llortaton
    I try to do that, but I just can't! Like, I'm so afraid someone will hear it... I know that meditation + god will wipe this fear off the
    Aug 15, 2019
  14. llortaton
    llortaton
    *off the face of the earth
    Aug 15, 2019
  15. Roady
    Roady
    Ah that makes sense. I guess you fear people (hearing you...) because of your dark secrets you bear in your heart ??
    Aug 16, 2019
  16. Khufu
    Khufu
    i understand how heavy it may be to voice you confession to god but i know you have the strength ,is there not any clear field you can speak to him at
    Aug 16, 2019
  17. llortaton
    llortaton
    @Roady I guess that could be a reason.
    Aug 16, 2019
  18. llortaton
    llortaton
    @Anubis Rises you don't need to "confess to god" (at least not until judgment day) he already knows you inside and out.
    Aug 16, 2019
  19. Khufu
    Khufu
    i see
    Aug 16, 2019
  20. Khufu
    Khufu
    i havent been confessing lately either haha
    Aug 16, 2019
  21. Roady
    Roady
    Without confessing, no freedom.
    Aug 16, 2019
  22. Khufu
    Khufu
    love ascends , im focused on fully understanding to love
    Aug 17, 2019
  23. Roady
    Roady
    It's because of love, I want to confess. It has everything to do with honesty in relationships. Sin creates walls and distance, while confessing and open up recovers the trust and make the relationship pure again.
    Aug 17, 2019
  24. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Can you brief me more, about this "Manual Breathing" of yours llort ? Maybe, I can help you in some way or the other.
    Oct 26, 2019
    | Nico | and White Sheep like this.
  25. Coolbuddy7
    Oct 26, 2019
    | Nico | and White Sheep like this.