1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by llortaton

1. llortaton
    llortaton
    Maybe God send me this PMO addiction, which made me look worse, to knock my esteem down.
    Aug 13, 2019
  2. llortaton
    llortaton
    although I never boasted about it to anybody, I would try to kind of act a little superior over my brothers, as if I'm this amazing guy that "gets all the girls" but I never said anything bad to them, really. At least not on purpose.
    Aug 13, 2019
  3. llortaton
    llortaton
    This condition i have, is so rare, I can't find it online.
    Aug 13, 2019
  4. llortaton
    llortaton
    ^ the manual breathing around other people condition ^
    - out of 2000 people in my school, I had to be the chosen one, for this breathing issue.
    Aug 13, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    they will get used to it. If there is a problem, you say you have a medical condition. They will get used to it. No worries.
    Aug 14, 2019
  6. llortaton
    llortaton
    Except for I don't know how to tell them. I can't just say. Maybe I have to wait till someone asks....
    Aug 14, 2019
  7. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    I had this problem for a while too, llort. I used to not be able to inhale at all, and I would sometimes, spend like, 15-17 seconds trying to inhale through my nostrils and finally....
    Oct 26, 2019
    | Nico | likes this.
  8. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    I would give up, and breathe in through my mouth. Although, I didn't try to research, and find out more about the causes for such a medical complication, I think PMO could have been one.
    Oct 26, 2019
    | Nico | likes this.
  9. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    It got better, though.
    Oct 26, 2019
    | Nico | likes this.