1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    thanks CC! I appreciate your noticing. It feels like slow going, but my life is definitely getting ready to move forward in an unexpected way! I must put my faith in God and give it to God!
    Aug 14, 2019
  2. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Congratulations Preston! You will reach many days more! You are doing really great! God has been with you all this time, my friend!
    Aug 14, 2019
  3. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Thanks Sheep. It's good to hear that. I'm tempted, even now. It helps to know that God is with me :)
    Aug 14, 2019
  4. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    I am tempted also and I have more than 200 days, it will take more time to heal. But we will heal with God's help :D I am sure of it
    Aug 14, 2019
  5. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    God is where I get my strength from! I give him my thesis and my lustful desires. We can get better!!... Good job on 200 days :)
    Aug 14, 2019
  6. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    You know, I can't pray for my thesis. I don't know why. I pray for people, for the lust, for others things, but for some reason the thesis is not in my prayers. I forget about it always
    Aug 14, 2019
  7. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Thanks for sharing, Sheep. I get that too, and often I think that it's because my topic is ministry resilience. That is spiritual warfare in itself. I think that the barrier is that it is just simply a lot!!! When something is so tough, it's hard to turn over to the Lord. Now that I'm finally doing so, God is delivering me from the writer's block and proving that He is the only way that it can be done...
    Aug 15, 2019
  8. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Yeah, It can be that too. I will try to involve to God in that aspect of my life. I think it's the right thing to do
    Aug 15, 2019
  9. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Amen, Sheep :)
    Aug 15, 2019
  10. White Sheep
    Aug 15, 2019