1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by +TenPercent

1. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    It's for both women's and men's underwear.
    I haven't even told my sponsor. I have gotten rid of most of the women's underwear (and other clothing) but . . . not all of it. I rationalise that I am getting better, so it's okay. I also rationalise wearing it with the idea that eventually it will come time to throw it away and then I just won't buy any more.
    Aug 16, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  2. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    So, I'm thinking I will go through it Marie Kondo style. Lay it all out at once to take an honest inventory of what I have and then see what really speaks to me and what I can let go of.
    Aug 16, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    brave of you for talking about it. good luck.. please remove all the ones that arouse you..
    Aug 16, 2019
    Deleted Account and +TenPercent like this.
  4. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    I have talked about it on here, and to a few gf's or female friends . . . but telling another man face to face - not sure that I can do that.
    Figure it's almost easier to just get rid of them.
    That said, I was already down to 10 articles of women's clothing. Thrown away 3 more, will donate 1. So hard to throw away perfectly good clothing. Ugh.
    Aug 16, 2019
  5. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Just threw away two more pairs of panties (and one more item). Ugh. This is painful. :(
    Aug 16, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You could donate any of them instead of throwing it away..
    Good job on doing it, no pain no gain right?
    Aug 17, 2019
  7. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    I suppose I could . . .
    I usually assume that such places don't want used underwear, but if I donated them anyway, then I can at least have a bit of hope that they won't just end up in the trash.
    Ultimately, I need to determine if having these items in my life is harming me and respond accordingly.
    Threw away 5 of 7 remaining pairs of panties yesterday.
    Aug 17, 2019
    Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  8. Khufu
    Khufu
    if you like/admire womans under wear so much get a girlfriend an buy her tons of it an she can wear it around the house all day right? right
    Aug 17, 2019
    Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.