1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Pastor Preston

1. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    To avoid more fiery darts, don't go to the campus coffee shop...
    Aug 17, 2019
  2. llortaton
    llortaton
    what are fiery darts?
    Aug 18, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ya, same I didnt get it...and I should have asked as well! Whats this all about? lol
    Aug 18, 2019
    Pastor Preston and White Sheep like this.
  4. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    @llortaton @Coffee Candy
    Temptation, lust

Ephesians 6:16, "Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked."
    Aug 18, 2019
  5. llortaton
    llortaton
    ohhh. but what are the temptations and lusts? :o
    Aug 18, 2019
  6. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    School is starting back up on campus and there are beautiful girls everywhere!
    Aug 18, 2019
  7. llortaton
    llortaton
    Oh, yeah. School started for me. I'm in highschool, and girls will look at me, and then walk in front of me, and lift their shirts as they do, multiple times a day. My friends have noticed that too, and they tease me about it. I don't look. I keep my head down... I respect women.
    Aug 18, 2019
  8. llortaton
    llortaton
    but they don't respect me... :/ they want me to look...
    Aug 18, 2019
  9. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    I went through that, too man. You find one that dresses modest and is relatively innocent, get to know her :)
    You can be friends with a girl. That is a lesson that I, as a grown man, have just learned this summer with someone that I've been hanging out with. You can even treat it like a brother/sister relationship. Sorry they don't respect you though. I feel ya!
    Aug 19, 2019
  10. llortaton
    llortaton
    ya, it's annoying, because every girl will do it to me! Even the young teachers! My friends tease me about it too. They're like. "They want you to **** them, do it, do it, do it."
    Aug 21, 2019
  11. llortaton
    llortaton
    This makes me ANGRY!!! >:C
    Aug 21, 2019
  12. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    That sounds ruff, @llortaton
    Young teachers definitely shouldn't be flirting with you in any fashion. I've seen the way that do. They don't necessarily mean anything, but it is harmful. Sounds like your friends are just acting like teenagers, though... Believe me, I know that sucks!
    Aug 21, 2019