1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by llortaton

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Nothing at all, who did say that? I just didn't know you were so young.. MysteryBall is also your age, I support him and he's a good friend :-)
    Aug 17, 2019
  2. Kurohyou
    Kurohyou
    Possible projection. A lot of them are possibly envious of you recognizing the dangers of PMO and actively squashing PMO at such an early age. Fuck them haters.
    Aug 17, 2019
  3. Hello Friend
    Hello Friend
    Yo! 15?! really? That's awesome bro!
    Aug 17, 2019
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    at first i thought you were older ,i thought you were adult guy, when finding your only 15 s surprize i became ,i got no problems with you mr montana
    Aug 17, 2019
  5. llortaton
    llortaton
    @Retro Girl I will start to talk to mystery now. Also, I realized that some people just don't treat me nice after finding my age. It happened a few months ago, and recently too
    Aug 18, 2019
  6. llortaton
    llortaton
    @Hello Friend yeah man. Been fighting this addiction for a year, although I normally did once a week
    Aug 18, 2019
  7. llortaton
    llortaton
    @Anubis Rises yeah man, xD. I been using the Internet for a long time, so I can type pretty clear. :p
    Aug 18, 2019
  8. llortaton
    llortaton
    @Kurohyou yeah. Some people are rude to start drama, or get attention.
    Aug 18, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Youre actually pretty mature especially by working on this issue at such a young age. We're all here for the same reason doesn't matter the age, you're right.
    Aug 18, 2019
  10. llortaton
    llortaton
    Thx, cough. I get that all the time. I hope I can grow more, spiritually, mentally, and physically.
    Aug 18, 2019