1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Coolbuddy7

1. Deleted Account
  2. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Noooooo .... Shoot! :(
    Aug 25, 2019
  3. MONSTER MONK
    MONSTER MONK
    He became too cool for Nofap
    Aug 26, 2019
  4. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    IKR brother @Tiger uppercut!
    :( Sister @White Sheep
    @MASTER MONK But, he still didn't have to leave, without even informing anyone.

Don't anyone of you, even think about deleting your account ! I, Your humble brother, will kill you guys ! and by you, I mean all of you dear people in here !
    Aug 26, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I won't delete my account even if I don't use it. The reason that others find my words inspiring and uplifiting is more than enough for me to keep my account.
    Aug 26, 2019
  7. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Yeah brother, account deletions are happening in a large scale now. We have to do something about it, or else, I fear it might not stop ! :|
    Aug 26, 2019
  8. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    I know you wouldn't do it, brother. Just like the way you know, I wouldn't ! This place, is too very much valuable for me, that I can't think of leaving here. It's more about the people in here, people like you, my mentor.
    Aug 26, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Those who want to go have their reasons. I will remember who they are and carry on my way. They are a part of my story.
    Aug 26, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I don't need nofap anymore but I stay because of you guys and the help that others need. I won't stay for forever but that doesn't mean that I am going to delete my account.
    Aug 26, 2019
  11. Deleted Account
  12. josbo21
    josbo21
    OMG, I hope he is doing well in his life. He was genuinely a good guy.
    Aug 26, 2019
  13. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    He really was a very nice person, brother @josbo21 I miss him already. I didn't even get to say a proper Good bye. :(
    Aug 27, 2019
  14. Tafi
    Tafi
    Russian assassination you know...he couldn't escape
    Aug 27, 2019
  15. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    :| Brother @Tafi were you involved ?
    Sep 7, 2019
    Muphy, swordsman163, Tafi and 2 others like this.