1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sleepingbadger

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You can double it this time. Focus is the word.
    Aug 26, 2019
  2. Get behind me Satan
    Get behind me Satan
    Love the attitude dude.... no point feeling sorry for yourself is there!? Back on the horse.
    Aug 26, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If you don’t binge you have absolutely nothing to worry about! You’re doing absolutely amazing :)
    Aug 26, 2019
    Sleepingbadger likes this.
  4. Sleepingbadger
    Sleepingbadger
    Thank you for your support guys! If I can avoid binge then one relapse for 333 clean days isn't so bad. Next morning I'll have one day on my counter already :) Most likely the stress from moving to a new city and living on my own for the first time caused my brain to use O as a coping mechanism.
    Aug 26, 2019
  5. Sleepingbadger
    Sleepingbadger
    I also started studying in uni today, so I'm still a bit confused about everything and struggling to make friends which doesn't make things any easier. I'm just hoping everything will work out for the best sooner or later.
    Aug 26, 2019
  6. Get behind me Satan
    Get behind me Satan
    Aye, it's not like you just lose all your good progress.... numbers are just numbers... it's the lifestyle that counts eh?
    Aug 26, 2019
    Sleepingbadger likes this.