1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You’re checkin out too, huh?
    Sep 3, 2019
  2. letter
    letter
    I didn’t intend it like that. I meant to say that in the context that I don’t want to relapse now and have to face this month-in temptation in another month. I meant “here” as in this moment of space-time where I am being tempted.

I don’t intend to leave, but God knows where I’ll be and what I’ll be doing when that day a month from now comes.
    Sep 3, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ah. My fault.
    Sep 3, 2019
  4. letter
    letter
    Na, I was unclear. It could easily be taken the way you read it :)
    Sep 3, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I think having a strong “why” is so instrumental in our success. I’m still trying to find mine...maybe my “why” is to have a “why”, haha. Keep your Letter head up. ;)
    Sep 3, 2019
  6. letter
    letter
    Oh, nice pun.

That's the trouble with purpose. It's a matter of the heart, the flame that burns within. At least that's what it was like for mine. I can't even begin to tell ya how long & far I wandered numb & cold...just completely empty inside.

It's a paradox. How do you find within yourself what you do not have? You go by ways unfindable to possess what is unhaveable.
    Sep 4, 2019
  7. letter
    letter
    I know that sounds far out, but isn't faith the substance of things unseen? :)

God be with you on your journey @Augie
    Sep 4, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Faith definitely is and I know that I struggle with the level of trust needed for the surrender.

God bless
    Sep 4, 2019